The Executive Committee is urgently looking for volunteers to fill these vacant roles, if you can help please contact the group secretary at email@example.com .
|Executive Committee Member
|The Groundskeeper will be responsible for keeping the outside space in good condition, jobs include lawn mowing, strimming, hedge trimming and weeding.
|Scout Section Treasurer
|Details to follow.
|We need an enthusiastic fundraiser to:
– Organise and help with fundraising activities such as sponsored or promotional events, along with the communications needed to ensure they are a success.
– Help to recruit volunteers for fundraising activities.
– Help to apply for any funding available via grants.
|The Training Coordinator will be responsible for:
– Completing the scouts Training Advisor one-day course.
– Using the Scout IT system (Compass) to monitor and record adult training.
– Working with the County Training Manager and District Training Advisors to arrange validation of training modules.
– Ideally being a member of the Group Executive Committee, and reporting training compliance periodically.
|– Brief new participants about the Adult Training Scheme.
– Create a Personal Learning Plan with each learner.
– Validate modules for learners as appropriate (some Modules may be validated by other people).
– Meet regularly with each learner to support and encourage the individual; review progress of the Personal Learning Plan; and plan actions to work toward the completion of the Personal Learning Plan.
– Review and validate completed Personal Learning Plans and inform the County Training Manager or Local Training Manager so that the Wood Badge may be recommended to Headquarters.
– Maintain records and inform the County Training Manager, Local Training Manager or other as agreed locally of the learners progress.
– Meet with other Training Advisers and the County Training Manager or Local Training Manager to discuss progress; consider items of concern and issues; keep informed of the local training opportunities; and make plans for developing the support offered to individuals by Training Advisers.
See training roles.